Monday, 17 June 2013

starting to play with some edits

After the last month of moving around it's nice to finally have some chill time in the Dodge. So we've been parked up wild camping for a few days and are starting to play round with some edits to see what can be done with the footage so far. With such an open brief of where to go and what to film, this last month was a kind of rehearsal or warm up of where we want to go with the blog. First up, and perhaps because it's something that's close to my heart, here is a short film of me talking with one of my oldest friends; Rabchog, who is now a Buddhist monk. It was the first time I'd been to see him since he moved to the Manjushri Centre in Ulverston in the Lake District Majushri Buddhist Centre

 

1 comment:

  1. Is there anywhere I can still get hold of We Walk clothing!?

    ReplyDelete